The Real Estate Attorneys to Choose in New Port Richey, FL
Do you need an attorney to help with foreclosure defense, estate planning, or any type of litigation related to a real estate dispute? If so, your search can end with The Lyons Law Group, P.A. Since our founding in 2008, we’ve quickly grown to become one of the premier real estate law firms in New Port Richey, Florida, and we proudly maintain an office at 4103 Little Road.
What Can We Help You With?
As a full-service real estate law firm, we assist clients with a wide array of legal issues, including:
- Foreclosures – Depending on your unique circumstances, our foreclosure attorneys may be able to help you avoid foreclosure using a case dismissal, a loan modification, a short sale, or cash for keys.
- Real estate closings – We can help with every step of the closing process, including negotiating deals, drafting contracts, issuing title insurance, holding escrow, providing legal advice, and answering any questions you may have.
- Real estate litigation – Whether you’re dealing with a property line dispute, a quiet title action, or a conflict with your homeowner’s association (HOA), we’ll zealously advocate for your interests.
- Estate planning – For clients who are interested in planning for the future, we prepare wills, trusts, property deeds, and powers of attorney.
- Probate – If a deceased loved one’s estate is in probate, we can help you make sure that his or her wishes are carried out.
Meet With One of Our Real Estate Attorneys
If you’d like to meet with one of the attorneys on our team to discuss the next steps to take with your case, contact The Lyons Law Group, P.A. We offer complimentary consultations to potential clients, and we’d be happy to review the facts of your case and confer about strategy. Our New Port Richey, FL, office is open on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., so just let us know a date and time that will work for you.