Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving Clients in Spring Hill, FL
Residents of Spring Hill, Florida, and the surrounding area can confidently turn to The Lyons Law Group, P.A., for help with legal issues relating to real estate. We’re a leading real estate law firm that’s been serving this community since 2008, and we’re pleased to operate an office at 13218 Spring Hill Drive.
No matter what type of real estate legal issue you’re facing, we can handle it for you. We strive to be a full-service real estate law firm, and we proudly offer our clients the following services:
- Foreclosure defense – Our foreclosure attorneys provide assistance with case dismissals, loan modifications, short sales, and cash for keys, all of which are designed to help our clients avoid foreclosure.
- Real estate closings – Because our practice includes an attorney-owned title company, we can help negotiate deals, draft contracts, issue title insurance, hold escrow, provide legal advice, and answer any questions you may have about the closing process.
- Real estate litigation – The real estate attorneys on our team litigate a wide variety of cases relating to property disputes, such as boundary conflicts, quiet title actions, and failure-to-disclose-defects matters.
- Estate planning – We can prepare wills, trusts, property deeds, and powers of attorney for your signature.
- Probate – If your loved one has died and you’re now involved with the probate process, we can help ensure that the inheritance is distributed as it was intended.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you’d like to meet with one of the real estate attorneys on our team, contact The Lyons Law Group, P.A., today and request a complimentary consultation. Our Spring Hill, FL, office is open on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we’d be happy to arrange an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you.